Moyo Afrika Study Tours (MAST)
Ghana ( West Afrika )
Black History, Culture & Heritage
Stimulating 10 day study tours; $1,200 per person
August 6th–15th 2009 (register before 30th March 09)
Kwame Nkrumah Centenary Study Tours
Open Dates for Centenary Anniversary Tours (See next page)
September 2009 (register before 30th April 09)
October 2009 (register before 30th April 09)
You can also join our annual scheduled tours in February, April, June, August & October!
An exciting opportunity for you if;
· you wish to develop your knowledge & experience of Afrika
· you seek to reconnect & develop your networks within Afrika
· this is your 1st trip home to the Motherland or West Afrika
· you want to explore opportunities & options for Repatriation
* Accommodation (Double and Triple Occupancy)
* Daily Breakfast and Dinner
* Ground Transportation in Ghana
* Entrance to Tour Sites and Tour Activities
Package does not include;
* Airfare, Travel Insurance and Visa Fees
Return to the Source
Choose your dates & organise your own group!
* A unique feature of MAST is that tours are designed to suit your needs.
* You can choose your own dates and organise your group from colleagues, family and friends. Dates are confirmed in consultation with us, tours are organised in small groups (minimum 5 – maximum 8 people) and available all year round.
* You can join our annual scheduled tours in February, April, June,
August & October
Highlights of Culture & Heritage Tours
Ø Educational Tour of Accra, the Capital city of history & Pan Afrikan politics
Ø Historical & Cultural Tour of Kumasi , capital city of the ancient Ashanti Kingdom
Ø Pilgrimage to Cape Coast , Elmina & Assin Manso, sites of the Afrikan Holocaust
Ø Explore the Serene and Scenic Eastern Region
Highlights of Centenary Tours
Ø Study Tour of four regions, Greater Accra, Ashanti, Western and Eastern regions to learn about the life, philosophy, vision, work and legacy of late Kwame Nkrumah, including his hometown and final resting place at the imposing Mausoleum.
Ø Excursions will visit historic sites, places and institutions including social, educational, technological, political, commercial, cultural and industrial initiatives envisioned, established and developed by the great Osagyefo.
MAST is an educational, cultural and networking program of study tours to learn about, experience and engage with Afrika from an Afrikan perspective.
MAST offers a variety of historical, social, cultural and heritage study tour programs which provide a unique opportunity to visit and experience the dynamism of Afrika.
MAST facilitates trips for individuals, groups and delegations within the Continent, the Diaspora and other parts of the world. MAST offers rites of passage tours, field trips for students, youth and gap year programs for young people.
MAST facilitates tours for social, cultural, professional, political, academic, trade union, religious, fraternal & youth groups wishing to meet and network with partner groups and organisations. Study tours are also organised around Black History Month, Emancipation Day (August), School Holidays (including half term) Seasonal Holidays including Easter, Xmas, Kwanzaa and New Year.
MAST is organised by Moyo wa Taifa, a Pan Afrikan advocacy and solidarity organisation dedicated to rebuilding historical bridges between Afrikans on the Continent and the Diaspora and developing global people 2 people solidarity networks.
Sign up today by form, phone or e-mail!
Indicate tour of your choice. Contact us for details!
email@example.com, Sis Njeri +44 (0) 7757 060313